Most of us think we have teeth only to chew and digest food but this is not the complete truth. Teeth play an important role in our overall health and face appearance. Just imagine yourself without having teeth in your mouth (I am sure you get the answer).
Let’s talk about the types of teeth and their function. Have yourself why we have 4 stages of teeth. If the answer is no read below and gets all the answers.
TYPES OF TEETH:
Basically, we have teeth to chew food and to digest easily. Take close look on your teeth you will find different size and shape of teeth in your mouth all are different from each other. This because they have different jobs to do. Let us go deeper into the subject.
INCISORS: These are found in front of your mouth. The upper front four and lower 4 are called incisors. Whenever you take the bite on your food you are using these teeth. These are the first permanent teeth in your mouth. After the age of 6, they sat erupting in mouth
CANINES: the next soldier in your mouth are canines they are used to tear the food into pieces. These are the sharpest teeth that we humans have in our mouth.
PREMOLARS: Adults have 8 premolars teeth in their mouth 4 on each side and two on the upper jaw and two on the lower jaw. They are used to grinding the food make a thick paste.
SOME TIPS FOR HEALTHY MOUTH:
Oral hygiene is important and everyone should take care of own oral health. Follow the below written steps to get healthy and strong teeth fro whole life.
- Doctors recommend everybody to brush their teeth at least twice a day with fluoride toothpaste. Use the brush with soft bristles for perfect brushing an electric brush id great choice.
- Do not use your brush for more than 3 months because they the head of brush have a life period. The bristles get weak and the density gets lower as we use them regularly.
- Floss and rinse, use dental floss to clean teeth from inside. Brushing is not enough when it comes to the proper cleaning of the mouth, in fact, doctors said after brushing use mouthwash to kill bacteria which is present in your gums area.
- Clean your teeth before breakfast and after the dinner, make this your habit and you will never face any dental problem.
- Cut down your sugar intake. Sugar is a sweet substance which attracts many dental problems. So try to use natural sugar and avoid sodas, cola, sweets as much as possible. If you like to eat them eat responsibly and wash your mouth with a good mouthwash every time to have some sweets.
To get more details on teeth and their problems visit: https://directtodentist.com/